- It was a lovely experience and we certainly would return there - Perfect table - loved being able to get a round table for large group - so much easier to talk to everyone. Food was very good. Not one complaint - liked the bar after so that we could continue to Evening. Very nice waiter
- Venezia is always dependable. I got one of the specials of the evening. It was a tender delicious lamb shank with vegetables. Everyone was happy with their meal choice including scallops, scrod and veal. You can not go wrong here. The view on the water looking toward Boston is stunning
- Venezia has a beautiful view and the food is always excellent. On this particular night the waiter was exceptional - friendly, attentive. This is a lovely restaurant to go on a special occasion.
- I attended a group function for about 200 folks tonight, Venezia did a very nice job on the food, service, and bartending. I was impressed with the service, the servers were all over the place. The Banquet Hall was gorgeous, as was the view from the massive glass window and the outside patio
- The food was really tasty...I had the special which was crab stuffed salmon and it was honestly one of the best salmon dishes I've ever had.
- I recently held a fundraiser/party there in April. 400+ people. and it was flawless. Why? Well, the STAFF. The food was amazing. The room was great. From Brenda Helping with planning, to working out a great price. to the room leader that night (I cant recall his name), to the cooking staff, the wait staff, the bartenders, everything was PERFECT!
- The food was really tasty...I had the special which was crab stuffed salmon and it was honestly one of the best salmon dishes I've ever had
Best Italian Restaurant in Boston
Best italian restaurant of boston
Tucked away from city life and tucked into the memories of all we've had the pleasure of welcoming……..Venezia is proud of the long-term team they have been able to assemble. From the Executive Chef and culinary assistants, to the prep cooks and dishwashers, to the floor Managers and wait staff. The faces have remained the same over the years. We are here to welcome you!...Learn more
This is a busy time of year for planning your upcoming spring and summer events and while it’s cold outside now, Learn More
So it’s January of a New Year and you’re trying to hold on to those New Year’s Resolutions, but it’s just soo hard Learn More
Winter is a great time to enjoy more fish and Salmon is a great winter fish, filled with Learn More
Nothing like a nice, hearty seafood chowder on a cold New England Day.It’s easier to prepare Learn More